Lowongan Kerja BUMN Terbaru di PTPN III (Perkebunan Nusantara III)Akuntansi, Arsitektur, Ekonomi, Hukum, Lowongan, Lowongan BUMN, Manajemen, S1, Teknik Industri, Teknik Informatika, Teknik Kimia, Teknik Mesin, Teknik Pertanian, Teknik Sipil 4:05 AM
The enterprise was established through a take over of the Dutch plantation companies in 1958 by the Republic of Indonesia, through the process of nationalization of foreign plantation companies, to form Perseroan Perkebunan Negara (PPN).
In 1968, PPN was restructured by the Government to form a number of Perusahaan Negara Perkebunan (PNP). Thereafter, in 1974, the legal status of PNP was changed to that of a limited company and given the name PT. Perkebunan (Persero). In order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of state owned companies/enterprises the Government of Indonesia restructured the state owned companies/enterprises in the plantation sector, through the process of merging companies on the basis of geographical locations.
Concurrently, the organization structures of the companies were also streamlined. In 1994, through a process of merger of managements, the managements of three state owned plantations, namely PT. Perkebunan III (Persero), PT.Perkebunan IV (Persero) and PT.Perkebunan V (Persero), were unified under the management of PT.Perkebunan Nusantara III (Persero).
Thereafter, through Government Regulation No. 8 of 1996 dated 14 February 1996, the three companies, whose businesses were located in North Sumatera, were merged into one company and given the name PT. Perkebunan Nusantara III (Persero), located in Medan, North Sumatera. PT. Perkebunan Nusantara III (Persero) was incorporated through By Laws of the company notarized by Harun Kamil, SH, carrying Number 36 of 11 March 1996, and legalized by the Minister of Justice of the Government of Indonesia through Decree No. C2 8331.HT.01.01.TH.96 dated 8 August 1996, and published in the Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 81 of 1996, and Annexure to the Gazette No. 8674 of 1996.
Along 2004, PTPN III have been actualizing fundamental and comprehensive changes to achieve company's vision. This changes cannot be separated from the company's willingness to develop.
Currently we are opening positions as follows:
Staff Recruitment 2011
PTPN III Project Area | Online Application : 19 - 29 October 2011
- Bachelor (S1) degree majoring in:
- Agriculture, Agronomy studies (TAN - AGR)
- Agriculture, Soil Science Study (TAN - TNH)
- Agriculture, Socio-Economic Study (TAN - SOS)
- Agriculture, Pests & Plants (TAN - HPT)
- Economic Accounting (keu - AKT)
- Economic Management (keu - MNJ)
- Law (UM - HKM)
- Informatics Engineering (UM - IT)
- Industrial Engineering (TEK - IND)
- Architecture (TEK - ARS)
- Chemical Engineering (TEK - KIM)
- Mechanical Engineering (TEK - MES)
- Civil Engineering (TEK - SIP)
- Indonesian citizen, not married, born after October 1, 1983
- GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Male (due to the nature of work performed)
- Able to operate computer (MS Office programs)
- Willing to be placed around the working area of the company
- Never been convicted of committing a crime
- Never dismissed without honor from the Agency / Legal Government / private sector
For those interested candidates, full information can be found in the following link: