As a state-owned bank, BRI played a key role in realizing the government’s vision in the development of people’s economy. In 1960, the government change BRI’s name into Bank Koperasi dan Nelayan (BKTN). Based on Law No.21 of 1968, the government renamed the bank BRI and it became a public bank. Later, based on Banking Law No.7 of 1992, BRI had its name and legal status of its entity changed to PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero). With a focus on micro, small and medium businesses, BRI has inspired a lot of other organizations to empower the businesses in these sectors as they are the backbone of the Indonesian economy.
On November 10, 2003, BRI became a publicly listed company and the government divested 30% of its shares to the public. Since the Go Public, the price of BRI’s shares have always increased and are now included in the Blue Chips shares belonging to the LQ45 group. With the public controlling 43% of its shares, BRI’s shares are actively traded in the capital market. Today, BRI stands out as a strong bank in the midst of the Indonesian economy from the villages to the cities.
Resident Auditor (RA)
Bandung | Closing Date : 07 November 2011
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Auditor at Public Accountan Office (KAP) or Consulting Group - Auditor; or as an Internal Auditor for Bank/Financial Institution
- Maximum age 35 years by 01 November 2011
- Education S2 or S1 from Faculty of Economics / Law / Engineering / FISIP (Business Administration) / Agriculture / Animal Husbandry from PTN / PTS accredited A / B.
- Minimum GPA 2.75 (for S1) and 3.25 with S1 GPA 2.75 (for S2)
- Fluent in English
- Willing to be placed in all parts of Indonesia
For those interested candidates, please send your complete application to the following address:
Kantor Inspeksi BRI Bandung
Menara BRI Lt. IV Jl. Asia - Afrika No. 57 - 59 Bandung