Panasonic Corporation of North America, based in Secaucus, NJ, is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation (NYSE: PC) and the hub of its branding, marketing, sales, service, product development and R&D operations in the U.S. and Canada.
For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delighted American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products range from award-winning VIERA High Definition Plasma and LCD TVs and LUMIX Digital Cameras to ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, home appliances, personal care products, components and entire in-flight entertainment and information systems.
The business field of Devices and Industry Solution supplies high-performance and high-value-added devices and solutions. It is composed of two segments: Components and Devices, and Other. In this field, Panasonic develops and strengthens the competitiveness of cutting-edge devices that help equipment become smaller, lighter, slimmer and more sophisticated. This field also contributes significantly to making finished products more energy efficient. Furthermore, Panasonic proposes the latest mounting processes and solutions to increase productivity in manufacturing settings.
PT. Panasonic Gobel Indonesia is a joint venture sales company, looking for a qualified personnel with high motivation and initiative. If you can work in a team and are willing to work hard in a highly dynamic and demanding situations, we invite you to fill our vacant position as:
- Oversee and perform all system and procedure, financial duties as Finance and Administration in the Corporate Office
- Managing Cash Management
- Cash Flow forecasting and controlling
- Controlling Financial aspect and reporting
- Leading and managing teams
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Male, max 35 years old
- Degree in Accounting/Management; Ex Senior Auditor preferred; knowledge of Finance
- Knowledge of Banking activities and procedures
- A minimum of five years finance/accounting experience; experience in budget development and preparation of financial statements, Accounting, Tax, Invoicing, Account Payable, Inventory
- Skills/Aptitudes: Effective written and oral communication skills; ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines; excellent accounting and math skills
- Has the ability to interact with all types of people
- Must be able to get along with co-workers, customers, vendors, respond politely to all individuals and work well as a team player
- Ability to work flexible hours in addition to normal business hours
- Willing to be assigned at remote area
- To support on business agreement compliance
- To support document filing, trainings & related activities to legal matter
- Male/Female with maximum age of 25
- Bachelor Degree in Majoring Law (preferable) or any related background with minimum GPA 3.00
- Having min. of 1-2 years working experience in handling:
- Corporate legal aspect (shareholders meeting, business licenses, etc)
- Business operational agreement
- Legal & document administration
- Fluent in English is a must
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Please send in a Comprehensive Resume, Day Time Contact Number, and Recent Photograph to below address. All applicants will be treated as strictly confidential files and only short listed candidates will be notified.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Technical knowledge of accounting principle and standard (IndoGAAP & IFRS)
- Technical knowledge of budgeting and budget control.
- Understanding of tax regulations, tax planning and tax audit process.
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) activities and reporting experience.
- 10 years accounting experience with 5 years managerial experience.
- Sales company institution experience is preferred.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Able to meet deadlines and manage projects.
- Hard worker and strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English.
- Ability to work with all levels and management and associates.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Male/Female with maximum age of 30
- Bachelor Degree of any discipline with minimum GPA 2,75
- At least 2 years experience in sales field/senior staff
- Strong analytical skill with high initiatives
- Self-motivated, target oriented, mature, able to work under pressure and cooperatives
- Good communication, negotiation, selling skills and people management
- Get used on handling distributor
- Computer literate and good command in English
- Having a driving license (A and/or C).
- Willing to be assigned around Jakarta area
- Maximum 40 years of age maximum.
- Bachelor degree from any discipline from reputable university.
- Have minimum 5 years experience as product / marketing manager, have experienced in Electronic industry is an advantage.
- Self-driven, result-oriented with positive outlook and a clear focus on high performance.
- Strong skills in products and marketing strategy.
- Able to conduct planning, developing and implementing marketing
- Creative, attractive and persuasive.
- Possess a hands-on approach and demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly result oriented.
- Fluent in both spoken/written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proficient in using computer based office Ms.Office
- Bachelor degree in advertising, broadcasting and communication discipline with minimum GPA 2,75
- Male/Female with maximum age of 28
- Have minimum 2 years professional experiences in corporate communication/public relation area especially in handling media relation activities
- Communicative, energetic, team player, highly motivated, detail oriented and well organized
- Tough, resilient, can work under pressure and willing to learn
- Possess creativity, innovation and original ideas
- Able to travel around Indonesia
- Able to speak english oral and written
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision
- Proficient in the use of computer based office tools (Ms. Office)
PT. Panasonic Gobel Indonesia,
Jl. Dewi Sartika, Cawang II, No.14