Lowongan Kerja Terbaru di PT PLN (Persero)D4, Lowongan, Lowongan Persero, PLN, PT PLN, S1, Teknik 5:28 PM
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present.
Staff Recruitment 2011
Recruitment: Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Surabaya
Placement: Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Nusa Tenggara, Papua
Closing Date: 31 October 2011
- Selection will be held in Jakarta, Yogyakarta and Surabaya. Participants can choose their own selection are where he wants
- Gender Male
- Not married and not willing to marry during their Prajabatan Training
- Age Limit: Birth of 1985 and thereafter (S1/D4) and Birth of 1987 and thereafter (D3)
- Field of Study in accordance with the proposed position
- Minimum GPA 2.75 for Engineering, and 3.00 for Non-Engineering;
- The applicant is only allowed to choose 1 (one) position only which appropriate to his field of study
- Applicants from S1/D4 level should never choose a D3 level position (down grade)
- Physically and mentally healthy to perform job tasks in PT PLN (Persero) throughout Indonesia
- Able to follow the selection and Prajabatan Training organized by PT PLN (Persero)
How to Apply:
For those interested candidates, please apply online in the following link.